Rabu, 04 Desember 2013

Mini Haul Last Month



Hello December Bye November please be nice to me :P

Yes, i always excited for a new month, it's mean a new make up *yeay !!!!
Who doesn't love new stuff, I mean i love trying a new product for another brand, sharing about that things in my blog or my friend. Everyone must be love shopping, right ? :D

Last month i'm just back to blogging again and i was forgot for update my haul for november *sorry, so i'll share you my mini haul last month ..

1. Real Techniques Blush Brush
I was like falling in love with this brush since 3-4 months ago and i finally buy this one because this was totally super cute to me and i hear a good review about this brush too and than i gotcha :P

2. Maybelline Whisper in Pink Possibilities
I'm lippy junkie, i was totally dying looking for this lipstick *LOL since a long long long time ago i see one of beauty blogger review about this lipstick and i said i will definitely buy this lipstick the tube was so slim with pink color and i love love love and i just like I WANT IT NOW *drolling

3. Avicenna Parfum
Nothing special with this parfum,it just i was finish my parfum and looking for a new parfum . Oke i'm lie :P This one is my favorite, i got this parfum from my friend at office she bought this at departement store. i was like crazy with this parfum because the smells remember me with someone *LOL (she's must be laugh so loudly when she read this)

4. Verite UV Multi Cushion
I can't said a lot about this, must be everyone know about cushion right ? since this one is so popular in latest month, many of beauty blogger review about this thing. And i decide to buy this one, yes Verite UV Cushion, i hear a lot of great review about this cushion, good coverage, good oil control, dewy finish but not too much. And i'll make review about this one soon really soon :P

5. Eye Candy Belle Honey
I was review about this one before i'm posting this , so you can check about my review on this and enjoy :P

I'll review one by one of my mini hauls last month soon very-very-very soon :P let me know if you want me to review what thing i'll review first :D


xoxo
cay^^

6 komentar:

  1. waaahhh pengen lippy sama brushnya deh...lucuuu,,,
    oya aku follow kamu dan nominasiin kamu liebster award
    check ya :)
    http://ninudhrinudt.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya say :) pink,pink,pink :P
      makasih ya ^^v

      Hapus
  2. Pengen brushnyaa :D
    nice haul btw~

    BalasHapus
  3. Kemarin baru beli Avicenna perfume juga, tapi yang Solitaire Diamond.
    Wanginya enak banget and staying power nya juga lama ( more than 6 hours) tapi harganya murahhhhh

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ahaha, iya baunya enak bnget dan tahan lama :)
      Hhiii

      Hapus