Minggu, 12 Mei 2013

FOTD Sweet Pink Pastel

Hello beauty babiesssss :*
Btw, happy weekend all ..

Maybe if you follow me on instagram, you can find my picture with caption first make up by myself :P
Yes, actually that is really my first make up for some photoshoot or something :D
Uhh please forgive my eyebags --"





What's On Me:

FACE
- Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream Shade : 23
- Revlon Natural Finish Powdery Foundation Ocher 06
- Ultima II Wonderwear Pressed Powder 04 Neutral
- Wardah Blush On
- Photoready Concealer

Eye
- Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Mirabella Rainbow Eyeshadow Kit II
- Wet n Wild I Heart Matte
- Wardah Eyeliner Pencil Black
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Waterproof Black
- Loreal Curl Impact Collagen
- Wardah Eyebrow Pencil  brown
- Ranee Eyeglue
- Unbranded Eyelashes

Lips
- Maybelline Baby Lips Anti Oxidant berry
- Wardah lipstick (but i forgot the shade --")

OOTD sedikit ya :))
Jadi tema untuk photoshoot kemarin itu adalah warna pastel ..
dan aku memutuskan untuk memakai kostum pink dan nude :))
And this a little picture about our photoshoot



xoxo
cay^^

6 komentar:

  1. wah cantikk , keliatan mulus banget mukanya wkwkkw.

    btw , follback and visit my blog back ya , thankyou ^^
    catherine-widjaja.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank's dear :)
      Followback done dear ..
      :))

      Hapus
  2. Cantik! I really love your outfit. Adorable!

    BalasHapus
  3. wohooo./.. mana cantik2 pisan hijabers inihh

    BalasHapus